Friday 2 March 2012

Looking at the world a little closer

Back to my blog after another extended break... 5 months of being ill/injured certainly takes it out of you as far as creativity is concerned, but now I'm back on it with some new stuff :D

I recently bought myself some extension tubes for my camera so I could do some proper macro shots, I find macro photography amazing, the details you don't see in things you see every day is quite an eye opener !

A woodlouse (Porcellio scaber)

IMG_0305-Edit

Giant House Spider (Tegenaria duellica)


IMG_0369







Green Bottle Fly (Phaenicia sericata)

IMG_0426


 Moment of ignition of a match head
IMG_0511


















These were my first few days of using the tubes so its still a learning curve , I'm awaiting my new ring light to arrive so that I can use a lower ISO and faster shutter speed in the hope that the quality of the pics improves :D

No comments: