Saturday 10 March 2012

A visitor to the concrete jungle..

Woke up to such a lovely sunny day today I decided that I would go out the garden and see what was there to photograph in macro, at first I just found the usual ants/spiders/woodlouse etc, then I moved an old jerry can noticed this little fella doing his best to stay still in the hope I wouldn't see him..

Carefully picking him up I positioned him onto a suitable surface and he amazingly stayed still while I took a few shots :)

Concrete jungle frog

Concrete jungle frog

And also one of the first spiders to set up home out the garden

waiting patiently...

Considering that my entire garden is concrete/asphalt its amazing just what kind of critters you can find there.. Hoping the weather warms up now so that more critters come out for more photoshoots :p

No comments: